Jul 05,2021/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market was expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. However, the gradual slowing down of industries will undoubtedly impose limits on the previously estimated growth rate.
Anti-acne cosmetics are used to treat acne which is a chronic skin disorder that causes pimples and spots on the face, back, neck, or shoulders. Acne is a very common skin condition among adolescents and the leading cause of seeing a dermatologist. It occurs when hair follicles become persisted with dead skin cells and oil. It can cause emotional distress and skin scars.
- Increasing spending on cosmetics and personal care products coupled with rising per capita disposable income of the consumers is driving the market growth.
- The negative social disgrace related to acne and increasing appearance consciousness among consumers is likely to fuel the product demand at a significant rate.
- Furthermore, growing digitalization and increasing penetration of eCommerce platforms selling the products is likely to spur the market growth considerably during the review period.
“Creams & lotions are widely used types.”
Various types for cosmetic products are available in the market which includes mask, creams & lotions, cleansers & toners, and others. Creams and lotions are being widely used as these products protect from bacteria and skin infliction.
“Women dominate with >50% share in the usage of anti-acne cosmetics.”
Based on end-user, the market has been segmented into men and women. The women segment accounted for more than 50% share of the market and is likely to dominate the market in the coming years owing to growing awareness about the importance of maintaining young skin and a good facial appearance. Additionally, the prevalence of skin disorders is high among females.
“Upsurge in e-commerce along with rising consciousness of young population to drive APAC’s growth the highest.”
Asia Pacific held the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the review period. The market growth can be attributed to increased spending on personal care products particularly by the young population as a result of rising appearance consciousness. Additionally, an upsurge in the e-commerce industry in the region and increasing purchasing power of the developing countries is further driving product consumption.
The following is the list of top players operating in the global Anti-Acne Cosmetics market:
- Proactiv (The U.S.),
- Murad, Inc. (The U.S.),
- Neutrogena (The U.S.),
- La Roche-Posay (The U.S.),
- L’Oréal S.A. (France),
- Kosé Corporation (Japan),
- The Mentholatum Company, Inc. (The U.S.),
- Ancalima Lifesciences Limited (India),
- Clinique Laboratories, LLC (The U.S.),
- Sephora USA, Inc. (The U.S.)
- The Himalaya Drug Company (India).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us:
E-mail: [email protected]