Sep 21, 2021/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Point-of-Care Coagulation Testing Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Point-of-Care Coagulation Testing Market was expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. However, the gradual slowing down of industries will undoubtedly impose limits on the previously estimated growth rate.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Point-of-Care Coagulation Testing Market, request a free sample of the report here:
Growing emphasis on the development of advanced point of care coagulation testing which is easy to handle and operate is likely to create significant growth opportunities for the market players.
- The growth of the global Point-of-care coagulation testing market is primarily driven by an increasing number of patients having bleeding disorders such as von Willebrand, venous thromboembolism, and haemophilia.
- Changing haemostatic balance in the people with increasing age is likely to propel the market growth at a significant rate across geographies during the review period.
- However, the high cost of point-of-care coagulation testing is likely to hamper the market growth.
Click here for ToC of the report:
Based on end user, the market has been segmented into hospitals and private clinics and homecare.
The hospitals & private clinics segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 due to its availability of skilled staff and necessary infrastructure. The homecare segment is projected to register healthy growth during the review period due to increasing healthcare costs.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share of around 40% in 2020 and is projected to continue its dominance during the review period.
- The regional market growth can be attributed to expanding geriatric population and presence of key market players such as Abbott Laboratories (The U.S), and Danaher Corporation (The U.S).
- The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR during the review period on account of increasing healthcare costs and rising awareness regarding monitoring of bleeding disorders.
Key players operating in the global Point-of-Care Coagulation Testing market are-
- Abbott Laboratories (The U.S),
- Danaher Corporation (The U.S),
- Diagnostica Stago SAS (France),
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland),
- Helena Laboratories Corporation (The U.S),
- iLine Microsystems SL (Spain)
- Medtronic Plc (The U.S),
- Micropoint Bioscience Inc. (The U.S),
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Germany), and
- Sysmex Corporation (Japan).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Point-of-Care Coagulation Testing analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us:
E-mail: [email protected]