Jan 11, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Factor VIII Deficiency Treatment Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Factor VIII Deficiency Treatment Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5.7% during the forecast period. Factor VIII is a vital blood-clotting protein, which is also known as an antihemophilic factor. In individuals, the factor VIII is mainly encoded by the F8 gene. The defects in this gene lead to haemophilia A, which is a recessive X-linked coagulation disorder. Factor VIII has been generated in liver sinusoidal cells and endothelial cells outside the liver around the body. This protein primarily mixes in the bloodstream in an inactive form and binds to another molecule called the von Willebrand factor, until damage to blood vessels occurs. In response to injury, coagulation factor VIII is quickly activated, and it separates from the von Willebrand factor.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Factor VIII Deficiency Treatment Market, request a free sample of the report here:
The rising incidence of haemophilia A, growing adoption of prophylactic treatment, and the development of novel drugs with extended actions are some of the key factors augmenting the market growth.
- Also, rising demand for novel recombinant extended half-life products, launch of plasma-derived products for recombinant factor VIII at low costs, and the emergence of monoclonal antibodies as well as gene therapy products further bolster the product demand.
- In addition, favourable government guidelines and scenarios for the product treatment and launches are some of the additional driving factors.
Click here for ToC of the report:
By type, the factor VIII deficiency treatment market has been bifurcated into haemophilia A drugs, haemophilia A inhibitors treatment, and von Willebrand disease treatment.
- Under these, the haemophilia A drugs segment garnered the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the review period.
- Haemophilia A is one of the most common blood disorders and the prevalence rate is high in emerging and underdeveloped countries across the globe.
- As per the recent statistics, around 19,000 people in India suffer from haemophilia and only 15% of the patients are registered, thus boosts the need for haemophilia A drugs.
By region, the North America market garnered the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a steady CAGR during the assessment period.
- The US is a key country for haemophilia treatment.
- According to the Haemophilia Federation of America, haemophilia A affects around 1 in 5,000 people in the U.S. and approximately 400 new-borns are diagnosed with haemophilia every year.
- Also, presence of favourable reimbursement and insurance in the country will result in growing demand and adoption rate of haemophilia medications, expanding the haemophilia treatment market growth in the country.
Key players operating in the global Factor VIII Deficiency Treatment market are-
- Pfizer (The U.S),
- Takeda (Japan),
- Bayer HealthCare (Germany),
- CSL (The U.S),
- Grifols (Spain),
- Novo Nordisk (Denmark),
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche (Switzerland),
- Kedrion (Italy),
- Octapharma (Switzerland),
- Biogen Idec (The U.S).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Factor VIII Deficiency Treatment analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us: