Sep 1 Oct, 2021/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Transforming Growth Factor-Beta 1 Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Transforming Growth Factor-Beta 1 Market was expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period. However, the gradual slowing down of industries will undoubtedly impose limits on the previously estimated growth rate.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Transforming Growth Factor-Beta 1 Market, request a free sample of the report here:
The growth of the global transforming growth factor-beta 1 market is primarily driven by its increasing usage in treating diseases such as cancer and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- It inhibits primary tumor development and growth by inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
- An increasing number of people suffering from various cancers is likely to drive the growth of the transforming growth factor-beta 1 market at a significant rate during the review period.
- Growing emphasis on investment in R&D activities is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the global market.
Click here for ToC of the report:
Based on application, the market has been segmented into idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), cancer, and others. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a chronic and ultimately fatal lung disease. The idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020. The cancer segment is projected to register a higher CAGR during the review period on account of the increasing prevalence of cancer among people.
Geographically, the market in Europe accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a steady rate during the review period.
- The market growth can be attributed to presence of strong healthcare industry and continuous investment in R&D activities to develop advanced solutions for the healthcare problems.
- The market in Asia-Pacific region is expected to increase at a significant rate on account of growing healthcare industry with increasing prevalence of diseases among consumers.
Key players operating in the global Transforming Growth Factor-Beta 1 market are-
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland),
- Shionogi & Company, Limited (Japan),
- Isarna Holding GmbH (Germany),
- Scholar Rock Holding (The U.S),
- Acceleron Pharma, Inc. (The U.S),
- Sanofi Genzyme (The U.S),
- Sirnaomics, Inc. (The U.S),
- Eli Lilly and Company (The U.S),
- Novartis International AG (Switzerland), and
- Formation Biologics Inc. (The U.S).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Transforming Growth Factor-Beta 1 analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us:
E-mail: [email protected]