Stratview Research has launched a new report on “Digital Gift Cards Market” and forecast to 2026. This report provides deep insights into the revenue, market trends, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness per market segment. The report provides an overview of the growth rate of the Digital Gift Cards Market during the forecast period, i.e., 2021–2026.
The Digital Gift Cards Market is expected to grow from USD XX billion in 2020 to USD XX billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 17.1% during the forecast period.
This report profiles the key players in the industry, along with a detailed analysis of their individual positions against the regional landscape. The study conducts SWOT analysis to evaluate strengths and weaknesses of the key players in the Digital Gift Cards Market. Our expert analysts provide a wide-ranging analysis of the Digital Gift Cards Market size, share, trends, gross revenue, and profit margin to precisely draw a forecast and provide expert insights to the shareholders to keep them updated with the trends in the market.
Major key players covered in this report:
This section of the Digital Gift Cards Market report explains about the expansion plans, M&A, investment analysis, funding, revenues of manufacturers, etc. of the leading players. Here is a list of major key players of the industry.
- Auchan Group SA (France),
- Gruppo Eurospin (Italy),
- CRAI Secom S.p.A. (Italy),
- The Schwarz Group (Germany),
- Carrefour S.A. (France),
- Gruppo Coin SpA (Italy),
- Euronics International Ltd. (Netherlands),
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V. (Netherlands),
- Expert International GmbH (Switzerland), and
- Finiper SpA (Italy).
Digital Gift Cards Market SEGMENTATION
The global digital gift cards market is expected to register a CAGR of around 17.1% during the review period.
– The growth of the eCommerce industry coupled with the increasing usage of smartphones is likely to drive the market growth in the coming years.
– Increasing demand for innovative and technologically advanced products is likely to bolster the market growth.
– Rising demand for customized gift cards is likely to create a lucrative opportunity for the market players.
Based on end-user, the market has been segmented into retail and corporate.
– Increasing adoption of digital gifting trends by retailers is driving the growth of the retail segment.
– The importance of digital gift cards over plastic cards has increased significantly with increasing digitalization and internet access.
– Growing use of digital gift cards as a promotional tool by the corporate players is anticipated to drive the market growth substantially.
The Asia-Pacific market is projected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 owing to high product usage and rising demand for technologically advanced products. This market growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of digital gift cards in countries such as India and China coupled with the growing popularity of smartphones.
The research on the Digital Gift Cards Market focuses on mining out valuable data on investment pockets, growth opportunities, and major market vendors to help clients comprehend their opponent’s methodologies. Comprehensive assessment of critical aspects such as factors affecting the market, and competitive geography are showcased with the help of reliable resources, such as charts, tables, and infographics.
Get Sample Copy of this Digital Gift Cards Market report at – https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/1485/digital-gift-cards-market.html#form
Customization of the Report:
With this detailed report, Stratview Research also offers customization options to its clients to meet their requirements. Please connect with our sales team at [email protected]. You can also get in touch with us on (+1-313-307-4176) to share your research requirements.
What we do:
Stratview Research is one of the leading global Market Research agencies helping clients tract the ever-evolving market scenarios through our customised and syndicated reports. Our reports include both quantitative and qualitative market data, gathered with the help of our across-the-board and reliable secondary sources and our in-depth interviews with the key players within the market. Our market valuations, derived from primary and secondary research, keep our clients informed about major market trends, opportunities, and challenges that may help or hamper their growth prospects in the industry.