Stratview Research has launched a new report, titled Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Systems Market, By Type (Portable, Standalone), End-User (Home Care Settings, Hospitals, Cardiology Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and Region
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
Covid-19 has highly impacted the market dynamics, competition, and supply chain of almost all industries. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and are expected to resume an uptrend gradually from 2021 and continue to grow further. The report covers all the segments that were affected by the pandemic.
According to the report, the growth of the continuous cardiac monitoring systems market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases such as heart failure and cardiac arrest. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases coupled with increasing spending on healthcare and expanding geriatric population is expected to propel the market growth at a significant rate during the review period. Additionally, increasing spending on R&D activities to develop advanced healthcare solutions is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the market players during the review period.
Market Segments’ Analysis
By end-user, the continuous cardiac monitoring systems market has been bifurcated into home care settings, hospitals, cardiology clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. Under these, the hospitals’ segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period.
By region, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the assessment period. The regional growth is primarily attributed to rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases coupled with expanding geriatric populace and the presence of key market players such as Boston Scientific Corporation (US) and Cardiac Science Corporation (US). The market growth in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to be driven by increasing spending on healthcare, particularly in China and India.
The following are the key players in the Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Systems Market-
- Boston Scientific Corporation (US)
- Cardiac Science Corporation (US)
- Deltex Medical Group (UK)
- Edwards Lifesciences (US)
- GE Healthcare (US)
- LiDCO Group (UK)
- Medtronic plc (Ireland)
- Mennen Medical (Israel)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- Pulsion Medical Systems SE (Germany)
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Germany)
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Japan)
Frequently Asked Questions –
This report provides vital information and valuable insights, enabling the users to identify the strategic growth opportunities in the market. The report aims at answering the following key questions:
- What is the current and future market size of Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Systems Market?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the market? How fast is it expected to recover?
- What will be the short and long-term effects of the pandemic?
- How are other market factors affecting the market dynamics?
- Which segments offer high-growth opportunities in the long run?
- How fierce is the Continuous Cardiac Monitoring Systems Market competition?
- What are the key emerging trends and unmet needs in the present market?
- What are the strategic growth opportunities and key success factors?
Read the full report: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/2408/Continuous-Cardiac-Monitoring-Systems-Market.html
Custom Research: Stratview Research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement or any further query related to the report, please send your inquiry to email@example.com. You may also connect with our market experts at +1-313-307-4176.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market research firm that provides high-quality market research reports, market entry strategies, growth strategies, and more. We in-depth market research studies, to help the users obtain grainy level clarity on present business trends and probable future developments. At Stratview Research, the market experts are committed to providing custom solutions best fit for strategy development and implementation to achieve visible growth.