Sept 29th,2021/IndustryNewsGlobal/ — The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Companion Diagnostics Market.
Companion Diagnostics Market report studies the market covering a period of 12 years of trend and forecast. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Companion Diagnostics has been attracting investors since the last decade, why has it not been so successful till date?
- What is hindering the adoption of companion diagnostics in hospitals?
- Who decides whether companion diagnostics are more beneficial for patients or the routine / conventional tests?
- Are these tests covered under health insurance?
The Global Clinical Diagnostics Market – Companion Diagnostics: Highlights
Companion diagnostics are considered as one of the most important tools for the implementation of personalized medicine. This enables the physician in identifying a specific biomarker that could indicate the patients most likely outcome-based combination of therapies or even specific treatment regimen.
InVentiv Health’s survey (2017 by Jessica Lee, Ravi Patel, David Ruch and Katya Magonova) with practicing oncologists in the US predicted that 90% of the participating physician (n=30 out of total pool of 85) might accept a multi-biomarker diagnostic tool as the standard of care in the next three to five years. Can the results from 30 oncologists predict an accurate demand trend in the US market? But what about the other regions? What will be the adoption rate in the EU5, major markets such as China, Korea, Japan, Singapore and Australia?
Companion diagnostics that can help identify the right patient for the right drug at the right time are playing a major role in this trend. Companies like Astellas, Takeda, Astra Zeneca are making in-roads in this market. This report will help the reader look at the market from 360-degree view, while the in-depth demand analysis will help the manufacturer prioritize the right segment, the hurdles and issues faced by the manufacturers will also help the policy makers realize where to cap the price and where all to subsidize. The comprehensive study will encompass the demand and supply side of the market to help the reader get a complete top-down approach of the companion diagnostic market.
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Companion Diagnostics Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making. It is a global market intelligence firm providing a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
Contact: Stratview Research
E-mail: [email protected]