The report on the USB Power Switches Market is segmented By Number of Switches (One, Two, Three), By Application (Household, Commercial), and Region – COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2026. The historic years considered for the study are 2016-2019, base year is 2020, estimated year is 2021, and forecast period is 2021-2026.
USB power switches are employed to charge electronic devices. These are also called power management devices. Electronic devices can easily be charged on electronic USB ports on multiple devices such as computers and docking stations. USB power switches help to keep tabs on the device current.
Key players operating in the USB power switches market are-
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (US)
- Maxim Integrated (US)
- Diodes Incorporated (US)
- Microchip Technology Inc. (US)
- NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands)
- TE Connectivity (Switzerland)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- Richtek Technology Corporation (Taiwan)
- RICOH Electronic Devices Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- ROHM CO., LTD. (Japan).
The report provides critical insights into the market dynamics that enables strategic decision making that is critical to the growth of the existing players as well as those planning to enter the market. This report offers an improvised approach to consolidate the growth decisions by covering the following features –
- Market structure – as it reflects the value chain of different commodities in the market.
- Drivers and Constraints – as both can affect any element of the marketing mix — product, budget, and place, etc.
- Market Forecast – a part of the decision-making process. This helps users with facts regarding projected sales dimensions, costs, market shares, and other areas of planning.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: The user can determine the strengths and gaps. The information mentioned here will work towards enhancing the brand’s strategy.
- Growth strategies – allowing a small business to survive unexpected changes, and to grow into a bigger entity, and gain a greater competitive advantage.
The report covers maximum factors that affect the USB Power Switches Market. According to this report,
The rising usage of USB power switches in the automotive sector is a key factor boosting the product demand. These switches mainly come with the AECQ-100 specification, which implies that they are qualified for use in automotive applications. Also, these switches help in maintaining automotive applications while limiting the over-loaded current, which helps in circuit protection during short-circuiting, which further augments the market growth during the review period.
Number of Switches Trends
Based on the number of switches, the USB power switches market is categorized into one, two, and three. The household segment held a significant market share in 2020 and is estimated to register a healthy CAGR during the forecast timeline. Rapid industrialization, mainly in developing countries, and the growing demand for power & electricity from the residential sectors spur the market growth. Furthermore, a rise in the adoption of USB power with 3 switches to support USB 2.0 and 3.0 standards and to protect from continuous load current, further bolsters the segment growth.
By region, the Asia Pacific market accounted for a significant share in 2020 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the following years. This is mainly ascribed to the strong presence of consumer electronics and semiconductor companies in South Korea, China, Taiwan, and Japan. Also, several manufacturers of USB power switches are constantly investing in the development of technologically advanced products to be used in several industry verticals, which further proliferates the regional market growth.
Critical Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the key trends in the global USB Power Switches Market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what would be the growth rate in next five years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on global USB Power Switches Market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the major vendors to lead in the global USB Power Switches Market?
- What is the market share of the top vendors?
Wish to know more about the study? Click here to get a free sample.
Custom Research: Stratview research offers custom research services across sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please send your inquiry at +1-313-307-4176.
About Us –
Stratview Research is a leading global Market Research firm providing expert research solutions, trusted by clients worldwide. This firm possesses a global presence to enable current market information using the most up-to-date methodology, best-in-class research techniques, and cost-effective approaches. It also surveys clients in several countries to provide you with the most comprehensive illustration of global trends and behaviours.