Stratview Research has launched a new report, titled Urology Devices Market, By Product (Instruments, Consumables and Accessories), Application (Kidney Diseases, Urological Cancer, BPH), End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Dialysis Centers, Homecare), and Region
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
Covid-19 has highly impacted the market dynamics, competition, and supply chain of almost all industries. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and are expected to resume an uptrend gradually from 2021 and continue to grow further. The report covers all the segments that were affected by the pandemic.
According to the report, The Urology Devices Market is projected to grow from USD 3.2 billion in 2020 to USD 4.6 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of around 6.1% during the forecast period.
Market Segments’ Analysis
By end-user, the urology devices market has been bifurcated into hospitals and clinics, dialysis centers, and homecare. The hospitals & clinics segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period. The segment growth can be attributed to the established presence of healthcare infrastructure and skilled staff.
By region, the North American market accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a robust CAGR during the review period. This can be attributed to increasing investment in R&D activities to develop advanced medical devices coupled with expanding geriatric populace and the presence of key market players such as Boston Scientific Corporation (US) and Baxter International Inc. (US). The market growth in Asia-Pacific is expected to be driven by an increasing number of people suffering from urological disorders.
The following are the key players in the Urology Devices Market
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (Germany)
- Boston Scientific Corporation (US)
- Baxter International Inc. (US)
- C. R. Bard, Inc. (US)
- Olympus Corporation (Japan)
- Richard Wolf GmbH (Germany)
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (US)
- Dornier MedTech (Germany)
- Cook Medical (US)
- Stryker Corporation (US)
- Medtronic plc (Ireland)
Frequently Asked Questions –
This report provides vital information and valuable insights, enabling the users to identify the strategic growth opportunities in the market. The report aims at answering the following key questions:
- What is the current and future market size of Urology Devices market?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the market? How fast is it expected to recover?
- What will be the short and long-term effects of the pandemic?
- How are other market factors affecting the market dynamics?
- Which segments offer high-growth opportunities in the long run?
- How fierce is the Urology Devices market competition?
- What are the key emerging trends and unmet needs in the present market?
- What are the strategic growth opportunities and key success factors?
Read the full report: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/2469/Urology-Devices-Market.html
Custom Research: Stratview Research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement or any further query related to the report, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also connect with our market experts at +1-313-307-4176.
About Stratview Research Stratview Research is a global market research firm that provides high-quality market research reports, market entry strategies, growth strategies, and more. We in-depth market research studies, to help the users obtain grainy level clarity on present business trends and probable future developments. At Stratview Research, the market experts are committed to providing custom solutions best fit for strategy development and implementation to achieve visible growth.