Feb 24, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Patient Portal Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Patient Portal Market is estimated to grow from USD 2.1 billion in 2020 to USD 5.2 billion by 2026 at a healthy CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period. A patient portal is defined as a secure online website that provides patients 24-hour access to their personal health information from anywhere very conveniently. The patients must have a proper internet connection to log in to the website and get information related to their recent doctor visits, medications, immunizations, discharge summaries, request prescription refills, and schedule non-urgent appointments among others.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Patient Portal Market, request a free sample of the report here:
The global market growth is primarily driven by an increasing number of hospitals and clinics adopting the patient portals due to its superior benefits for both patients and healthcare providers.
- Increasing demand for electronic health records is likely to propel market growth at a significant rate during the review period.
- Additionally, the prevalence of chronic diseases and frequent hospital visits are also likely to add to the market growth.
- Furthermore, the growing need for the development of patient portal software with innovative features is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the market players over the forecast period.
Click here for ToC of the report:
Based on delivery mode, the market has been divided into web-based and cloud-based.
The web-based segment accounted for the substantial market share in 2020.
- The segment growth can be attributed to easy access, convenient, technological advances and affordability.
- The cloud-based segment is projected to register fastest CAGR due to integration of various features such as email marketing, patient education tool, and online appointment scheduling.
The market in North America accounted for largest share in 2020 and is projected to continue its dominance during the review period due to high acceptance of technologically advanced healthcare solutions in the region particularly in US.
The market in Asia-Pacific region is projected to register healthy growth rate on account of increasing healthcare expenditure and adoption of digitally advanced solutions.
Key players operating in the global Patient Portal market are-
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC (The U.S),
- GE Healthcare (The U.S),
- Athenahealth Inc. (The U.S),
- Greenway Health, LLC (The U.S),
- Cerner Corporation (The U.S),
- McKesson Corporatio (The U.S),
- Cured Health (The U.S),
- Medfusion, Inc. (The U.S),
- Epic Systems Corporation (The U.S),
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC (The U.S).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Patient Portal analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us: