Feb 23, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Nucleic Acid Labeling Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Nucleic Acid Labeling Market is expected to grow from USD 1.9 billion in 2020 to USD 2.9 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 7.4% during the forecast period. Nucleic acid is defined as an important class of macromolecules that is found in all cells and viruses. It stores genetic information in biological systems. It comprises two types of namely deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA). Nucleic acids can be labelled with tags that enable purification or detection. Some of the commonly used labels include biotin, radioactive phosphates, fluorophores, and enzymes.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Nucleic Acid Labeling Market, request a free sample of the report here:
The growth of the global nucleic acid labelling market is primarily driven by the high prevalence of molecular disorders which has resulted in increased demand for nucleic acid-based detection techniques.
- It is being widely used in disease risk management, prenatal test, and infectious disease testing.
- On-going research and development activities to offer advanced products associated with nucleic acid detection are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the global nucleic acid labelling market.
- The lack of skilled professionals in this sector is likely to hamper the market growth.
Click here for ToC of the report:
Based on application, the market has been segmented into DNA sequencing, polymerase chain reaction, In situ hybridization, microarrays, and other.
- The in-situ segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020.
- The segment growth can be attributed to increasing use of in situ hybridization technique in diagnosis of various genetic disorders.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing to easy accessibility of new diagnostic solutions coupled with presence of key market players such as Enzo Biochem Inc. (The U.S) and Vector Laboratories, Inc. (The U.S). The market in Asia-Pacific region is projected to register fastest growth during the review period on account of increasing penetration of key players in developing countries particularly India and China coupled with high demand for advanced diagnostic solutions.
Key players operating in the global Nucleic Acid Labeling market are-
- PerkinElmer, Inc. (UK)
- Enzo Biochem Inc. (The U.S)
- Vector Laboratories, Inc. (The U.S)
- F. Hoffmann LA-Roche AG (Switzerland)
- New England Biolabs (The U.S)
- Cytiva (The U.S)
- Promega Corporation (The U.S)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (The U.S)
- Agilent Technologies, Inc. (The U.S)
- Merck KGaA (Germany).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Nucleic Acid Labeling analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us: