The report on the Medical Imaging Instrument Market is By Modality (MRI, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Nuclear Imaging, Others), By Application (Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Others), By End-Use (Hospital, Diagnostic Centers, Others) and Region – COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2026. The historic years considered for the study are 2016-2019, base year is 2020, estimated year is 2021, and forecast period is 2022-2026.
The Medical Imaging Instrument Market is estimated to grow from USD 15.8 billion in 2020 to USD 21.4 billion by 2026 at a healthy CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in the global Medical Imaging Instrument Market are-
- GE Healthcare (US)
- Shimadzu Corporation (Japan)
- Philips Healthcare (Netherlands)
- Genesis Medical Imaging inc. (US)
- Hologic Inc. (US)
- Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
- Samsung Medison Co. Ltd (South Korea)
- Carestream Health Inc. (US)
- Hitachi Medical Corporation (Japan)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan)
The report provides critical insights into the market dynamics that enables strategic decision making that is critical to the growth of the existing players as well as those planning to enter the market. This report offers an improvised approach to consolidate the growth decisions by covering the following features –
- Market structure – as it reflects the value chain of different commodities in the market.
- Drivers and Constraints – as both can affect any element of the marketing mix — product, budget, and place, etc.
- Market Forecast – a part of the decision-making process. This helps users with facts regarding projected sales dimensions, costs, market shares, and other areas of planning.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: The user can determine the strengths and gaps. The information mentioned here will work towards enhancing the brand’s strategy.
- Growth strategies – allowing a small business to survive unexpected changes, and to grow into a bigger entity, and gain a greater competitive advantage.
The report covers maximum factors that affect the Medical Imaging Instrument Market. According to this report,
The rising prevalence of various diseases, demographics shift, and increasing awareness for disease detection & diagnosis are some of the key factors augmenting the market growth. As per WHO, between 2015 and 2050, the percentage of the world’s population over 60 years is likely to double from around 12% to 22%. The speed of the aging population is anticipated much faster in the future decades. All countries will be witnessing major challenges to ensure their health thereby creating a lucrative opportunity for the industry players.
Based on modality, the market has been classified into MRI, computed tomography, ultrasound, X-ray, nuclear imaging, and others. The ultrasound segment accounted for a substantial market share in 2020. This is mainly attributed to the increasing number of ultrasound applications. Recent innovations of advanced ultrasound transducers have opened new opportunities for ultrasound devices into biomedical & cardiovascular imaging. In addition, a strong focus on the development of portable ultrasound devices is anticipated to expand the applications of this modality in ambulatory as well as emergency care.
The market in North America accounted for the largest share in 2020 and is projected to continue its dominance during the review period. This is mainly attributed to the large presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure as well as the presence of major market participants. In addition, the rising adoption of advanced, high-priced medical imaging modalities because of the factors, such as high patient awareness and favorable reimbursement scenarios, further proliferates regional growth.
Critical Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the key trends in the global Medical Imaging Instrument Market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what would be the growth rate in next five years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on global Medical Imaging Instrument Market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the major vendors to lead in the global Medical Imaging Instrument Market?
- What is the market share of the top vendors?
Wish to know more about the study? Click here to get a free sample. https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/2320/Medical-Imaging-Instrument-Market.html#form
Custom Research: Stratview research offers custom research services across sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please send your inquiry at +1-313-307-4176.
About Us –
Stratview Research is a leading global Market Research firm providing expert research solutions, trusted by clients worldwide. This firm possesses a global presence to enable current market information using the most up-to-date methodology, best-in-class research techniques, and cost-effective approaches. It also surveys clients in several countries to provide you with the most comprehensive illustration of global trends and behaviours.