Jan 20, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Adaptive Clothing Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Adaptive Clothing Market is projected to grow from USD 1,820.6 million in 2020 to USD 4,280.5 million by 2026 at a CAGR of over 15.3% during the forecast period. Clothes designed for people with physical disabilities and the elderly, infirm, and post-surgery patients are Adaptive clothing. These people consider adaptive clothing, as it is difficult to dress and undress themselves. Adaptive clothes are generally replaced with magnetic closures from the buttons and zipper or Velcro. These garments make it easier for caretakers or caregivers to dress or undress patients or people that lack the full range of motion, required for self-dressing. Adaptive clothing is available for people suffering from spinal cord injury, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, incontinence, contractures, and others.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Adaptive Clothing Market, request a free sample of the report here:
The growing geriatric population along with increasing disabilities in people, among kids as well as adults, is a key driver propelling the adaptive clothing market.
- As per World Bank, around 15% of the global population is experiencing some kind of disability.
- Also, according to the United Nation, in 2017, the number of people aged 60 or above was 962 million and the geriatric population is growing at a steady rate of 3% annually, thus offering immense opportunities to the industry participants.
- However, limited awareness regarding the availability of adaptive clothing is one of the restraining factors.
Click here for ToC of the report:
Based on end use, the global adaptive clothing market has been bifurcated into geriatric population and disabled adults & children.
- The geriatric population segment accounted for the highest market share in 2020 and is likely to register a steady CAGR during the review period.
- This is mainly attributed to the surging geriatric population in the developed countries of Europe, and Japan.
- Further, increasing standard of living and raising awareness of adaptive clothing in old-age homes and hospitals further boosts the segment growth.
By Region, the European market garnered the highest market share in 2020 and is likely to grow at a healthy CAGR during the review period.
- Europe has the highest percentage of population aged 60 and above, with 25% of the global geriatric population, thus has a large consumer base for adaptive clothing, booting the regional demand.
- Also, high prevalence of orthopaedic diseases among aged population, further bolsters the European market growth.
- Italy, Germany, France, and Spain have large population of aged population, thus contribution substantially to the regional market.
Key players operating in the global Adaptive Clothing market are-
- PVH Corp. (The U.S.),
- Silvert’s Adaptive Clothing & Footwear (Canada),
- NBZ Apparel International (The U.S.),
- Able2Wear (UK),
- Adaptions By Adrian (The U.S.),
- Professional fit Clothing (The U.S.),
- Adaptive Clothing Showroom (The U.S.),
- Creation Comfort (Canada),
- Buck & Buck (The U.S.), and
- Izzy Camilleri (Canada).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Adaptive Clothing analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us: